Updated on: 26.06.2014
The Website is operated by 2P2M Limited a company incorporated in England (Company Number 08267642) with registered office at Unit A1, Welton Business Park, Wiske
Ave, Brough, E. Yorks, HU15 1ZQ.
As user of the website (referred to as "you/your") you acknowledge that any use of this website (including any transactions you make) is subject to this Privacy
Policy together with our Terms and Conditions.
The purpose of this statement is to set out the purposes for which, and the manner in which, we may collect and use personal information that we may obtain about
you. By either registering as a user of any services provided by Devoted2home on this website and/or by using the Devoted2home website generally you consent and
agree to this use by us.
Devoted2home does not knowingly collect data from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use the Devoted2home
website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
Use of your personal information
- When you register and use this site:
You will be asked to provide certain information such as your name contact details and possibly credit card or other payment details. We will store this data
and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
Some of our services will require further details, for example, when using the Gift list service, this will require further information to set up and
maintain your gift list and allow your chosen guests to see your list details for example.
- We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
- (a) to register you with our website and to manage any account you hold with us
- (b) to administer our website services;
- (c) to give to companies and organisations whose products we provide to you, e.g. product, home and motor, financial and travel services.
- (d) to fulfil our agreement with you and to process your order and obtain payment.
- (e) to analyse and profile your shopping preferences e.g. (market, customer and product analysis) to enable us (i) to provide you with a personalised
browsing experience when using the website and (ii) to review, develop and improve the products and services which we offer and to enable us to provide
you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme.
- (f) we may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products and/or services
which we think will interest you from the information we have.
- (g) we may keep you informed of such products and services (including products and services of other companies and organisations and including special
offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on) which we consider may be of interest to you by any of the following methods:
- Telephone (including automated calls)
- SMS text messages and other electronic messages such as picture messaging
- Or otherwise
- (h) To administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter.
- If you do not wish to receive information of products and services which may be of interest to you from us or carefully chosen third parties, please select the
opt-out option where appropriate.
- We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties. In particular we will carry out searches with
credit reference agencies.
- We may engage third party payment providers to administer and process your payment card details in order to complete any purchase that you make through the
- We may store and process your information on our own information technology systems or on systems owned by third parties that may store and process your
information on our behalf.
In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in
our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to other Group companies, other retailers and to financial and other organisations involved in
fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way. Without limitation to the foregoing, we may disclose any information and data relating to you to the
police or any regulatory or government authority including and not limited to law enforcement agencies in response to a request in connection with the
investigation of any suspected illegal activities.
Calls may be recorded to verify content and may be used together with other customer records for regulatory compliance, quality control and staff training,
preventing or detecting criminal activity and for complaint resolution.
Disclosure of your information
We may give information about you to the following companies and organisations who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
- (a) to other companies in the Group
- (b) to employees and agents of the Group and other approved third parties to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by the Group
now or in the future.
- (c) to agents who (on our behalf) profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs.
- (d) to other organisations for the administration of prize draws or competitions
- (e) to anyone to whom we transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
- (f) if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
It is a legal requirement that if you purchase any television receiving equipment, such as a TV, set-top box, video or DVD recorder, Blu-ray players, computer
or mobile phone to watch TV programmes Devoted2home is required by law to obtain details of your name and the full address of where the equipment will be
installed and to notify this information to the TV Licensing Authority within 28 days of each transaction. Unless this information is provided, such sales will
your browser. Cookies may be used by us to provide you with, for example, customised information from our website to make our website more user-friendly. This
may include, for example, remembering your postcode for you so you don't have to re-enter it every time you check the stock levels for an item you are
interested in. In addition, cookies allow us to understand who has seen which pages and advertisements, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited
and to determine the most popular areas of our website.
We are required to provide you with clear and comprehensive information about the cookies which we use on the site and to obtain your consent to the use of the
cookies. In order to comply with these requirements we have prepared a cookies policy setting out information about cookies, detailing the cookies we use and
providing information on how to manage cookies on your computer.
technologies by us and our carefully selected third party partners as described in these policies. If you do not agree to such use, please see the Managing Your
Cookies section for details on how to adjust your settings.
We will treat all of your information in strict confidence and we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we
cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the
Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
For further information about the steps we take to protect your information and make online shopping as secure as possible, please see information on Secure
Around 2 weeks after receiving your product, we may send you an email inviting you to review and rate the product that you purchased. In addition, sometimes we
may also ask you if you would like to answer questions related to your product submitted by other customers. Please be aware that: - your review may be shared
on other 2P2M Limited sites. - once submitted, it usually takes 72 hours for your review, question or answer to appear on the website providing it adheres to
our publishing guidelines. - your review can be submitted anonymously or if you prefer you can leave a ratings only review. - it is not possible for you to
edit/remove your review after submission If you require any further information on this service or wish to have your review removed, you can contact customer
We may in our absolute discretion accept or reject any product review which may be submitted to us and may edit any such review for both length and/or content
as we see fit. All reviews are submitted on the basis that Devoted2home or any member of the Group may use the review in any format and for any purpose as it
sees fit and for any marketing or promotional purposes.
You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee
(see Contact Us below).
If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please Contact Us.
Please be aware that our site may link to other websites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or
the content of these linked websites.
How can I be removed from the Devoted2home email newsletters list?
If you want to be removed from our mailing list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word 'remove' in the subject line and the email
address that you wish to be removed within the email. Please note that it may take up to 28 days to action your request. In addition, each electronic mailing we
send you will contain details of how you can un-subscribe.
How do I change any details stored on devoted2home.co.uk?
To change any of your registered details on devoted2home.co.uk, click on 'Sign in' and enter your login name and password. Once logged in change any of the
details shown and click 'update my details'. For further information about shopping on devoted2home.co.uk, please read our Terms and conditions and Home
Compliance Manager at 2P2M Limited, Unit A1, Welton Business Park, Wiske Ave, Brough, E. Yorks, HU15 1ZQ.
Changes to Policy
We may amend and update this policy from time to time. Any changes in the future will be posted on this page. The date of the latest update to this privacy
policy is set out at the top of this policy.